Kenneth Copeland is a false teacher and a heretic because:
1. He places himself in the position of God by claiming that he is a god.
2. He claims to have the same creative power as God – which he cannot demonstrate at any level.
3. He teaches the same claim that Satan made when he attempted to usurp the place of God.
4. He teaches the same message that Satan presented to Eve in the Garden of Eden.
5. He denies the deity of Jesus Christ.
6. He denies the uniqueness and power of the atonement by stating that he could have substituted for Jesus Christ and accomplished the atonement himself.
7. He gives false prophecies, demonstrating that he is a false prophet according to Deuteronomy 18:22.
Kenneth Copeland’s heretical and blasphemous claims are absolutely breathtaking in their scope, possibly going beyond any single heresy found in the church since its inception. If you claim to believe the Bible, then why do you not understand that Kenneth Copeland does not teach a biblical message? You accept Kenneth Copeland as a teacher of truth because you do not know what the Bible teaches and you do not know what Kenneth Copeland teaches.